This out-of-print book is HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE and VERY HARD TO FIND.
WE COULD NOT FIND ANY OTHER COPIES OF THIS BOOK AVAILABLE ON THE INTERNET.
We recommend that you do a search for yourself to verify that our price is a real bargain.
FROM THE PUBLISHER:
Tubthumping is directed at the intermediate close-up worker.
This forty-six page manuscript contains eight essays on various aspects of presenting close up magic.
In addition to the tricks you'll find an emphasis on solving the "problems" in several well-known effects via scripting and various theatrical and psychological strategies.
Included are my (almost) moveless coins across routine "Psychological Coins Across" which has received kudos from some of the best coin workers and my motived script for "The Changing Coin" (aka "Spellbound").
There's also a moveless kicker ending for Larry Jennings' version of "The Homing Card" and a multi-coin aquitment that you'll use for the rest of your life...
Plus, my personal favorite: a script for Paul Harris' "The Ultimate Rip Off" that explains why you shouldn't restore that last piece... (someone could die!).
- Taking Away The Sting: Dingle's "The Card Forehead Trick"
- Scripting To Provide Clarity "The Last Trick Of Dr. Jacob Daley"
- Dead Man's Last Hand
- Scripting To Create Motive - Spellbound
- The Invisible Coin
- To Disguise Limitations Of Method - Various Effects
- Government Waste
- The MacGuffin
- Billy the Vampire Slayer
- Replacing Moves With Words: "Psychological Coins Across"'
- Keeping The Theme Alive: A Short Coin Interlude
- From Twilight to Hanging Coins
- Getting To Why
- What's My Motivation? The Anniversary Trick done with coins
- Concluding Thoughts: Two Endings
- The Card in Wallet
- Whacked Back
- The Homing Card - A No Cost Kicker Ending