This out-of-print book is gently used, though it does show some age.
All available copies we could locate on the Internet ranged from $7.50 up to $9.24.
FROM THE PUBLISHER:
These wonderful tricks have been created to help the amateur magician move from the beginner box of magic tricks to more advanced and professional- and larger- effects.
Each lesson covers a basic principle of magic, and each lesson is a full magic trick.
Practically all of the materials needed for each trick are readily available, ordinary objects.
Best of all, this book provides the "patter" for each trick- the words to say when performing.
- Key of Kronis - cut and restored rope effect
- Washday Wonder - dirty silks are magically washed clean
- Get Rich Quick - version of Miser's Dream appearing coins
- The Teacup Reveals - rising card effect
- The Tube Tells - controlled "psychic" tube
- Wizard's Walking Stick - vanishing walking cane effect
- Great Bullion theft - vanishing and appearing cube effect
- Surprise Package - rice bowls effect using cereal, with surprise production of teddy bear
- Spirit Seance - version of the traditional ghost effect
- Head Spinner - twirling optical illusion
- Little Dolly Dream - production of a doll from empty boxes
- Chinese Manacles - Tanabar Rope Escape effect
- The Floating Beaker - gravity defying glass.
- Don't Look Now - comedy vanishing and reappearing toy skeleton
- Welsh Rag Doll - vanished and restored folk doll