Practice makes perfect!
I talk a lot about the importance of perfecting your skills and rehearsing.
You can never practice an effect or a move too much.
Keeps your fingers limber as well.
Any spare moment I have- waiting in line, talking on the phone, taking a walk with the dogs- I try to practice some magic at the same time.
If you can set up your phone and video yourself, it really helps.
Even when I am in the packing room I take time out to do a little practicing...
- Need Your Opinion: Custom Cases
- Joke Time: Questions and Answers
- Performance: Levi Tate - Hair Today Gone Tomorrow
- Ellen Armstrong
- Joke Time: Gotcha Riddles
- Can You Guess the Magicians?
- Performance: Levi Tate - Having a Ball
- Richard Potter
- Magic History 101: Chinese Flame Clock
- Joke Time: How I Became a Magician