After last week's post about the handcuffs used by Tony Curtis in the 1953 Houdini movie, I got several emails asking to see more antique handcuffs from my collection.
Here are a few of the hundreds of cuffs I have collected over the years...
- Performance: Kazar's Lightbulbs From Mouth
- Joke Time: Ponder This
- Showmanship Tips: About Thumb Tips
- Blooper- Ready Or Not
- Performance: Levi Tate - Magic Marker
- Performance: Allan Crossan - Color Changing Coin
- Performance: Levi Tate - Licensed To Kill
- Joke Time: Lotsa Laughs
- Performance: Joe Schroeder - Fantasy Pencils
- Performance: Charlie Chaplin Does Magic