Yes, it DOES go up your sleeve!!
There is a reason why so many magicians of the past vanished items up their sleeves. BECAUSE IT WORKS! Now YOU can learn the closely-guarded SLEEVING and LAPPING techniques used by the pros!
SLEEVING is the art of tipping your arm so that you can either make an item APPEAR by dropping it into your hand from its hiding place inside your sleeve, or you can VANISH an item by dropping it into your sleeve from your hand.
SLEEVING is usually done standing up.
LAPPING is the skill of vanishing an item by dropping it into your lap.
LAPPING is done sitting down at a table.
If you've ever watched the legendary magic of Rocco or Slydini, you know just how incredibly deceptive these techniques can be. Items literally vanish or appear FASTER than the blink of an eye.
These methods were never shared- until now!
With the information on this DVD and some practice, you'll be doing magic that very few magicians know how to do!
- Penned: appearing and vanishing a pen
- The Salt Shaker: appearing and vanishing a shaker of salt
- Card to Shoe: how to vanish a card and make it reappear in your shoe
- Deck Production: make a deck of cards magically appear
- Coin Thru Table: pass a coin through a table
- Deck Vanish: make a deck of cards magically vanish
- Ditch a Card: ways to make a card vanish