Here is the BONUS online instruction video!PASSWORD REQUIRED (password is shipped with your trick- LOOK ON YOUR RECEIPT)
Only available if you buy this trick from us!
Peter Monticup created an EXTRA online video EXCLUSIVELY for our customers who purchase the Coin Thru Glass Tray!
After you receive your password, you can watch the bonus video right here by clicking the red arrow.LOST YOUR PASSWORD or PASSWORD NOT WORKING?
So many possibilities! And now you can use ALMOST ANY glass!
Here is a great coin trick that you can truly make your own!
It's fast, it's easy- no skill necessary!
The basic effect goes like this:
Place a real coin on the tray.
Place a clear glass face down on the tray, trapping the coin inside.
Tap on the glass with another coin and- PRESTO!
The second coin INSTANTLY penetrates the glass and ends up INSIDE, sitting next to the other coin on the tray!
Now, here is where your imagination comes in! You can:
- put a quarter on the tray and make a penny penetrate the glass
- make a penny penetrate the glass and produce a mini penny when it hits the tray
- put the glass over an empty tray, tap the glass and make a coin appear
- put a quarter inside on the tray, tap the glass and make a dime appear next to the quarter
- and more!
BONUS! This trick comes with an exclusive ONLINE bonus video available ONLY at MagicTricks.com!
Buy this trick from us and you'll get the password to this great online Bonus Video, full of extra info that is NOT in the instructions.
Let Monticup give you a personal lesson on how to smoothly operate this trick!
This is EXTRA information that is NOT in the instructions!!
- Find out which coins work best (it's NOT what the instructions say!)
- See the EXACT TECHNIQUE to set the gimmick in the tray so it works every time
- Learn a super easy COIN VANISH
- Learn the most deceptive and EASY way to make it look like your coin went right through the glass
- Get a bonus routine- CREATE A TINY PENNY FROM A REGULAR COIN
You can't get THIS INFORMATION anywhere else!
And this is the NEW version that let's you use nearly ANY glass!
Yes, you can use a glass glass, a plastic glass- even a jar!
As long as the rim of the glass fits inside the lip of the tray, it will work.
And most common drinking glasses will fit!
This innovation makes the trick much more portable- you can BORROW a glass!
Great effect for the table hopper or restaurant worker!