An Italian classic!
Even Elvis recorded a version of "Torna a Sorriento", though he called it "Surrender".
It was a huge hit for him in 1962!
Here's the story about playing the song for Enzo, the Catskills club owner who was also Elvis' Number One Fan...
- Need Your Opinion: Card Box Prediction
- Magic History 101: Houdini Movie Handcuffs
- Showmanship Tips: How To Use a Fingertip As a Dye Tube
- My Magic Adventures: Dog Days
- Performance: Bob Carroll - That's Shoe Business
- Steve Carell's Magic Characters
- Accordion Adventures: Jersey Polka Richie
- Performance: Allan Crossan - Find the Queen
- Need Your Opinion: Oct-ical Illusion
- Showmanship Tips: Custom Fit Your Thumb Tip