Learn to promote like the most successful pros, and get in on the action!
Are you serious about success? Do you really want to make it happen?This is the complete guide to the BUSINESS of being an entertainer!
From basic business structures to legalities, from advertising to booking the show or closing the sale, this "must have" PROVEN system lays out the specific things you should do, developed from actual practical experience. It will make you business savvy and will put more money in your pocket.
With over 50 years of combined experience as professional magicians, entertainers and businessmen, authors Elliott Smith and Ian Quick have put together a proven business system that works. You'll get the specific roadmap to successfully set up, operate and thrive as a part-time or full-time professional magician.
Highway to Success is chock full of tips, tricks, strategies, examples, practical advice and secrets for success including:
- How to avoid common mistakes you are making- and that are preventing you from succeeding
- How to get motivated and beat procrastination NOW
- How to promote yourself even if you don't have much money
- How and where to advertise- exactly what works and what is a waste of time and money
- Do you really need an agent?
- How to make Cold Calls- EXACTLY what to say
- How to get other people to promote you
- How to minimize your risks with the right legal planning
- How to make the biggest waves with smart marketing
- How to book a show- some easy techniques you haven't heard of
- How to make- and keep!- more money
- How to find a sponsor
- How to become known, recognized, respected, and sought-after
- How to become the most business savvy magician in your area
- and MORE MORE MUCH MORE!
After you purchase , you'll get access to some practical, ready to use printable business forms and samples in Word, Excel and .pdf formats, including:
- Performance Contracts
- Entertainment Agreements
- Letters of Introduction
- Business Cards
- Sponsorship Agreements
- Telephone Scripts
- Daily, weekly, and monthly Activity Checklists
- Call Tracking Form
- Sales Forecasting Form
- Expense and Budget Worksheet